We’ve Got You Covered
Local, Licensed, & Certified Roof Replacement Company
We conduct our services with the same ideologies gathered through US military services. Honor, Integrity, Honesty, Diligence, and Persistence.
FREE Roof Inspection
Protecting your home starts with knowing your roof.
502 Solida Rd., South Point, OH
Our Roofing Partners
Our Tri-State Community Goals
We are a locally owned Roof Replacement Company founded by veterans with over two decades of experience specializing in your roofing needs. We have one goal and that is to improve our community and help our surrounding neighbors.
Our team members are committed to maintaining a high level of professionalism, integrity, and quality with every project. We aim to raise the bar for roofing industry standards and will continue to strive for perfection.
Mr. Roofer treats every home as if it were our own. From start to finish we hope to provide examples of conduct that is associated with a compassionate company with honest intentions and your best interest in mind.
Why Choose Mr.Roofer as Your Roofing Replacement Company?
When trusting us with Your Roof Replacement Services you can relax knowing we operate with your best interest in mind.
Comprehensive Roofing Inspection
We start by inspecting your roof with a detailed report so you can make an informed decision.
Insurance Claims Specialist
Certified insurance claim specialists can help guide you through storm damage claims with your provider.
Affordable Financing Options
Everyone should be able to protect their investment. We have full financing options to make that happen.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We take pride in our workmanship and use the best materials available so we can offer a 40 year workmanship warranty.
Call Now for Your FREE ROOF INSPECTION
Professional Roofing Replacement Is Our Focus
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers are saying…
Best Roof Replacement Services
Your roof protects your home or business and all who dwell within it from the outside elements. A quality roof design composed of excellent materials that is installed with care by expert professionals can last decades. However, all materials have a finite lifespan and eventually your roof will need to be replaced. We at Mr. Roofer recognize that replacing a roof is a massive responsibility and not something to be taken lightly. Our expert contractors will only recommend what is required for your roofing project and would never try to upsell you for an unnecessary replacement if a repair will suit your needs instead.
Follow Us On:
How Long Does A Roof Last?
- Your roof will be rated to have a different lifespan based on the building materials that were used.
- You can expect the vast majority of asphalt, composition, and shingled roofs to last about 20-25 years.
- Other materials like tile and slate will produce a longer lasting roof that can go up to 50 years before they require replacement.
- Keep in mind that storm damage and extreme weather can certainly shorten your roof’s lifespan.
- Therefore, to make sure this key investment lasts as long as possible, it is critical to ensure your roof gets occasional preventative checks and that you quickly address any maintenance that may be required.
Call Now for Your FREE ROOF INSPECTION
Signs You Need A New Roof
- Dust off your flashlight and climb on up to inspect your attic. Look for water stains or wet spots on the walls, floors, and ceiling of the attic. Also, check for gaps in the roof where you can see outside light streaming into the attic. If you can see beams of light streaming in this is a sure signal of a vulnerable spot on your roof where water may be able to enter your home or business.
- Moss and algae on a roof can cause the underlying materials to rapidly degrade and shorten the lifespan of your roof. The plant growth can lift up shingles as it develops and expose your roof to the elements and put you at risk for water ingress.
- If your roof has shingles and more than a few are missing this may indicate that it is time for a replacement.
- Cracks in the roof are another red flag that the time has come to call a local roofing expert for a free inspection.
- Do you have any documentation or receipts from the last time your roof was installed, repaired, or replaced? Check the warranty to see if your roof is still covered by that plan. If not, that may be an indication that the roof has exceeded its expected lifespan and might be a candidate for roof replacement if you observe signs of damage.
- Take a look at your roof from different angles. Do you see sections that are drooping or sagging? If so, your roof is likely beyond the point of repair and instead requires a full replacement.
Protecting Your Home & Property Starts with Knowing Your Roof. Give Us a Call for Your Roof Inspection.
Safety is our priority from inspection, crews on the roof, to clean up, and final inspection. We perform our duties with your safety, our safety, and your properties safety always a priority.
- Personnel Safety Equipment- the right tools for the job.
- Warning & Caution Signs- for those that don’t see or hear the roofers
- Catch All System- protects your property and gathers loose nails & debris
Safety Is Priority
Our Leading Roofing Services
Your home is what protects you and your family. We make protecting your home from the top down as easy as possible.
Your place of business is your livelihood. We understand how important it is to have your place of business open. We can help make that happen.
Dealing with storm damage can be more than stressful. We have claims specialist and professionals with your best interest in mind to help you every step.
Whether you have damaged or missing shingles, a leak, fallen debris, or unsure of your roofs integrity we can help fix the problem and bring peace of mind.
Sometimes a repair is not all you need to fix the problem and it becomes out with the old and in with the new. We take care of your roof and property from start to finish.
Silicone Roof System
Why replace a flat roof when you can save money and repair it? Check out our silicone roofing system options to see if you can help you save money!
Mr. Roofer Veterans Program- Serving Those Who Served
In 2020 Mr.Roofer & All Pro Roofing and Restoration established our “Covered Forces” program which allows for a total discount of up to $1,000 for homeowners who are active or former U.S. military.
For more information or a program application.